I went to my Podiatrist today after therapy and he thinks I need to keep going with the therapy because my pain level has gone down. My leg pain is better too. I still have to stand still when I get on my feet because my foot hurts when I stand on it and I limp when I walk. I guess that therapy is better than having an operation. So now I am continuing the therapy 2 times a week and go back to the Podiatrist in a month. More time off work and more cuts in pay. (sigh)
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE HOLIDAY SEASON. REMEMBER THAT JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!
4 comments:
good to know that therapy is helping. Hey, anymore kids and you will have to build a bigger fireplace....LOL.
Did you ever find the pattern for the socks?
Hey, do you remember the pattern for the little socks for the tree?? Todd has his and Stacy doesn't.
Goodly amount of socks?? Will they all get filled?
They will all have their Christmas gifts in them except Jen & Christy have one big gift that they requested this year and it definitly won't fit in their socks.
I have to get all my patterns out and find the ones you guys have requested. I just haven't found the container holding them. Sorry.
Post a Comment